Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

help me understand

[Ra...]

I am real bad with math, I read things like someone would write that they went from 1mg of Klonapin to .1875 or .25 and such and such.

could you BB friends please tell me for instants how much a .25 klonapin is i mean is it like a hafe of a 1mg pill? I am doing the titration and am now taking out 23ml today so how much is that from a .05 calozapam pill?  :-[

It can be confusing, stormyskies, especially when milligrams are intermixed with milliliters and fractions of a pill.  :D  As to your first question, .25mg would be 1/4 of a 1 mg pill or 1/2 of a .5mg pill.  It sounds like you are dissolving a .5mg tablet in 100 millileters of liquid and are drinking just 77 milliliters of that mixture.  If I have that right then you are currently taking .385 milligrams (73 /100 x .5 = .385).  Hope that helps.