Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Seriously ill children

[re...]

Hi BBs

One of my children has been seriously ill. Now one of his brothers has been dx with the same illness. I am beside myself with .... grief, fear, and a sense of not being able to be of help to everyone as I would be if I was not in wd.

I don't know why I am posting this other than I dont really have family that gives a damn except an aunt, and I feel terribly alone in all of this. I will pray, but God feels a million miles away at times.

Any one else with what seems like monumental problems while in WD? I am battling some seriously funky depression in wd lately, and now this.

Advice? A hug? A prayer?? I'll take it.

You most definitely have my prayers,Here's a ((( HUG ))) for you..And hopefully I can give you a sense of peace..

I know God feels a million miles away.What I have learned is when I cant feel the presence...God is in his most amazing work in me!!! Hang in there your noway alone.. I am so sorry for your children! :( This hits my heart in ways I cant even describe with words.. Just pray, Keep the faith that all will work out exactly the way its supposed for the best!!! Remember as Parants we can only do so much we are Limited! But in God he is LIMITLESS!!!! I lost my child who was 4 yrs old she had cancer and shed her last tear within 5 days of sickness,I never knew then what I know now!!! Which is everything happens for a reason..I am now a very lucky and extremely Blessed and Grateful Mommy!! You hang in there your babies will be perfect!!!

I pray for your depression to lift immediately!!!

:smitten:~Jenny

Jenny

thank you so much. I am so sorry you lost your little one. I have tears streaming down my face from your story.

Thank you for reaching out to me.

You are an incredible woman.

Aww Thank you so much..

I just really feel for you rt now. I know how that feels with our love for our children

I will be here if you ever need a friend! Just try and take a deep clean breath, Your in the best hands ever!

Xo~Jenny

I want to give you my deepest and most heartfelt sympathy for all that you are going through. I will say a prayer for you and your children.

Miracles can and do happen.

Please forgive the smiling Avatar. It doesn't seem quite appropriate for this post.

Thank you. No worries on the Avatar. I need to remember we will all smile again. Sooner than we think most likely.

I appreciate your prayers.  More than you know. The kindness on this forum is wonderful.

Sending a prayer for you and your children to.  I can't even imagine going through this.  Jenny is right when she says God is always with us.  When things get rough I always close my eyes and imagine Jesus wrapping his arms around me and it helps.  Prayers are very powerful.

I have been reading your posts and I must say your very strong person.  Thank you.  They have helped me.  Linder xo

Thank you Linder and Honeym

Much appreciated. I woke today to a beautiful morning and gave thanks for another day. No matter what comes my way, I am grateful for another invitation to the greatest event ever, my life!  My children and I will all heal in time.

Hi Recovering,

I loved your last post.  You and your children are in my prayers.  Its truely amazing how seeing a bright and beautiful day can help us believe in ourselves and in our healing.  It is happening!!

Big Hug,

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thanks Piano,

I have been brutally beaten up by depression the past few days. But this morning the sunshine spoke to me and reminded me that life is good.

God delivered another invitation to the most amazing event ever: my life. I am showing up with a grateful heart.

My sons who are sick are twins, and they beat the odds getting into the world as I almost lost them at 18 weeks. I know they have a purpose here and they will both heal and live that purpose.

Dear Recoverying

(((((HUGS!))))) I'm so sorry about your children. That just breaks my heart. Our children are so precious and when they are hurting we are hurting. I am thinking of you and praying for you. I hope it gets resolved soon and the outcome is good.

Jittery

Thank you Jittery,

It has been a challenging year. The first one to be dx was so sick and in and out of the ER while I was sick tapering. He lived with me awhile and I watched him lose 30 pounds while the docs scratched their heads. I am grateful he is now getting proper care, and hopefully will be restored to health. I cant believe his twin is now sick, but.... this too shall pass.

I love my kids so much. Hard to see them suffer. As you well know. Hope you sleep tonight Jittery. I am thinking of you.

Thank you!  I know they are "SB!"

Thanks for the texts today. I am slowly crawling out of the mire I was in today. Whew. what a bad day.  This too will pass.

Hope you sleep well tonight.

Thank you all.

My son is getting a spinal tap next week and seeing a neurosurgeon. We are moving forward. Thank you all for your prayers. My other son is getting more tests too so hopefully we will know more soon and be able to face whatever we need to face.

Wow, I just read this and I am so sorry you are going through this.

I am thinking of you and hoping for the best! 

Hugs sent your way,

Schatje

You have my hopes and prayers for you and your children.  Such a difficult thing to face, to be in w/d, when we need to be our strongest.  We are all here to support you - please keep us posted and let us know how you and your children are doing.

Love Hoping2BFree

PS - yes Jenny is an incredible woman - as are so many of the people on this forum.