Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Overly hyped CNS

[Iw...]

OK, as ive stated before my CNS is very sensitive to about anything right now, just watching too much tv can rev up s/x,  playing poker which i could do at around 12 mg till i hit about 9 mg i cant do now, cant play video games as i get too excited and now at 7.5 mg even having sex is getting too much ( thats driving me crazy)????? as everytime i revv my s/x up i guess my nervousness goes into effect or w.e and my heart starts going off into tachycardia which takes me about 5 min to settle back and when i do im left a lil shaky like a panic attack so i try to avoid anything that stimuates my s/x....I have been doin a long and slow taper....idk  if too hold till this settles? or will it? other than that im feeling good just very overhyped CNS. also can this over hyped CNS tapering down the way i am give me seizures of any kind? i tend to keep thinking about seizures now?  :-\ Any input would be great. thanks

I would think that at the rate you are tapering, you're in the clear for seizures...so try not to worry about that.

I found my CNS was also on a roller coaster, so sometimes I couldn't handle movies/tv/music (and yes, sex), and then other times things were great and I could handle a lot more.  And now since jumping I see HUGE improvements.  Yes I still have several other s/x lingering, but that jumpy CNS feeling is going away and I even watched a horror movie the other night w/out any big issues. 

You're getting there!  I know this can be very tough, but things do improve.

All the best,

Schatje

I believe my CNS is VERY sensitive too at the moment. Sorry to hear youre going through this!

I didnt notice this til a couple weeks ago. I was about to engage with my wife, and the excitement was crazy! my heart was racing 10x as much. But it was okay.

Now, 2 nights ago... I was accidentally watched a VERY DISTURBING image on a war documentary/news thing on youtube... and I don't suffer from panic attacks... but it was TOO much on my CNS... b/c I started shaking, had doom and terror throughout my WHOLE body, and it was getting stronger and stronger, then I started sweating like CRAZY! Then my hearing left in my right ear through this panic attack, then my breathing was as if I was running a marathon. It finally lifted and I was left was the SHAKES so bad. But I gave it no thought for the rest of the night, and actually went to SLEEP!

I learned the hard way that the CNS is VERY sensitive at time of w/d. I can't answer your question about holding on for a while... I'm just making the cuts. I figure the sooner I'm done taking them completely the fast I'm going to heal.

Ive heard many many people say on here to stay away from stressful situations if possible... and also stay away from too much excitement, and def. too much dramatic imagery on tv, movies etc. Take it easy so it can heal. =)

Hang in there.

The only thing that always has me wondering is my heart beat juss goes off for any lil thing i find exciting! n its really annoying cuz i hate tryin be calm all the time! i wanna do things go out and i get jumpy for any lil thing, but when im calm im not even having heart palps or tachycardia its when i get in a state of nervousness you can say or excitement. IDK im juss very confused on why my heart goes off like that

My advice. Just give it no thought. Who cares if your heart is racing. You are on your way buddy! =)

Don't let a few heart palps get you stuck. I know how they are, Im having them pretty much 24/7.

I think my resting heart rate is 118 pretty much. But I don't worry about it.

But we all worry about different things. Just trying to encourage you!

You are going to be GREAT BROTHA!!! =)

Thanks  :)...its that its weird how my resting heart rate is at about 80-90 and it shoots up to 140-150 easily when i go through one of those attacks you can say in a matter of seconds, i will try not to worry or put myself in those situations but im not goin lie its hard everything i like to do puts me in those situations lol

I remember when I was going through what I believe was tolerance w/d.. my resting heart rate was like 130 ,it was insane... but i didn't worry about it. Its no worse on your heart when you go for a run and it speeds up that much or more. IT CAN'T HARM YOU. Just remember that. =)