Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

HI every one

[Dx...]

Hi you can call me Dx or Rx'd I seem to have a problem with both. I've been on clonazapam since 2009 after my father passed. I was hysterical and the pdoc perscribed my K 5/mg day which I am still on . He also percribed Xanax for panic attacks I was having. I'm mainy here to find out more information about other peoples experiences with these drugs. So there is my introduction. I look forward to chatting with you all.

Dx'ed

Hi Dx,

I was given Xanax after losing a loved one too, it must be common. Are you wishing to taper off your prescription? We can help and support you if that's what you wish. There is a lot of info here, take a look around and let us know if you have any questions. Welcome to BenzoBuddies

Star

Hello Dxd to the Max and welcoming you to BB! I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Are you looking to taper off benzos? Please let us know how we can help.

Hi Dxd to the Max,

I'm sorry to hear of your loss, it's difficult, I went back on Xanax in 2009 after losing a loved one as well. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and if you have any questions.

Welcome to BenzoBuddies.