Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

[cd...]

Hello,

I am new to this forum.  I have been off benzos for a while now.  Doing OK.  A few residual symptoms.  Dealing with some feelings about what I went through.  Need some support. 

Thanks,

cdawg

Hi cdawg,

Welcome to Benzo Buddies!

Congratulations on your benzo-freeness. I'm glad to hear you are doing ok.

You will receive lots of support here.  :)

eljay 

Hi cdawg,

Congratulations on being benzo free and welcome to BB.  You will definitely find a lot of support here on BB.

It would be great if you could share with us what benzo you were on, how long you've been benzo free, what symptoms you are still experiencing, and how we can be of support to you...

Take care,

NYClady 

[5d...]

cdawg,

Welcoming you to BenzoBuddies

You will find lots of support here.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Sigma.

Hi,

I just found Benzo Buddies as well. I was amazed to read some of the success stories and realize how I was not alone in the horrible symptoms of withdrawal and the long process of understanding these medications. I am just finding my way around the forum, but welcome and I hope you can learn a lot here.

KH

Hi folks,

I was on a thread with user Starbird.  She wanted me to put a signature on my profile and I did so.  When I went back to "replies to your posts" the link was gone.  Now I cant find the thread we were on  I used the search function and nothing came up.  Can someone help me to get there?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...