Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Introduction

[Ka...]

Hi,

I am new to using forums as well as Benzo Buddies so I hope this is the way to introduce myself to the Membership Approval Board.

I have been Benzo free since March 2010!

I took Valium at a low dose for about seven years, and then Klonopin daily for most of three years. Doctors never thought I would have a problem getting off the drug, but again and again I went through terrible withdrawal. I found a psychiatrist who helped me taper in a somewhat tolerable way. I would like to offer support for others who have gone through this hell, share my success, and remind myself of the reality of these drugs so I never feel tempted to take them again.

Thanks.

Hi Katherine, Welcome!

We're glad you're here, and that you made it to benzo freedom.  Its good you're willing to share your story with others, we have many who need hope.

Pam

Hi Katharine,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies! You've been free for quite some time now. How are you doing?

I just sent you a PM, can you take a look at it and follow the instructions there?

-P-

Thanks, Pamster for the welcome, and I love your Cat picture! I have been fine for a long, long time.

Princezz, although I have clicked the box you referred to for some reason it is not working.

Can't wait to browse the forum and get to know people! Will be back later.

We've temporarily disabled the PM system due to privacy concerns, so you can't read or send them.  However, it will be forwarded to your email, so you can see it that way.

I'm glad you're feeling fine, it's wonderful isn't it?  I'll never take normal for granted again.  :)

Hi Katharine,

Yes, by default the content of the PM should be visible in your email. Otherwise please start a thread under the "Contact the Moderation Team" board and Pamster and the others will help you get your settings changed.

So you're healed but you just want to help others?? That's so awesome of you. We have a lot of folks here who are still struggling and you'll be invaluable to them. Thank you!

-P-

Hi,

Thank you I got the help I needed. Now I am learning my way around and trying to get some confidence in how to use this forum!

KH