Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Tooth Hurts & Possibly Neuralia

[Fr...]

My tooth hurts since yesterday making it difficult to eat. It now feels like I have neuralgia on that side of my face. I have a dentist appointment in an hour and wonder if anybody knows anything about this or what is given for neuralgia. I'm just about finished with my taper and don't want to mess it up but this is terrible.

Frannie 

Hi Frannie,

You're probably already at the dentist, I hope you're feeling better by now.  I wouldn't think you need to worry about what the dentist will give you for this, the important part is getting the tooth taken care of. 

Hi Frannie,

I am glad you are having a dentist check you out...I was attributing ALL of my dental pain to w/d and ended up with a severe abscess :laugh:!

W/d does cause dental pain, but it is always best to get it checked!

Hi Frannie,

You're probably already at the dentist, I hope you're feeling better by now.  I wouldn't think you need to worry about what the dentist will give you for this, the important part is getting the tooth taken care of. 

Hi Pam, Thanks for the reply. I should have gone yesterday for it was a wisdom tooth with a short root that came loose.  ::) Hurt like --- Now it's gone! I'm embarassed that I posted.  :-[ I hated to lose my tooth.

Frannie

Hi Frannie,

I am glad you are having a dentist check you out...I was attributing ALL of my dental pain to w/d and ended up with a severe abscess :laugh:!

W/d does cause dental pain, but it is always best to get it checked!

Hi Perseverance, You are so right as we are inclined to blame everything on W/D and let things that can be helped go. I can't imagine the pain that you had with an abscess. Thank you for your post.

Frannie