Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Stomach

[Th...]

I had this many times when I tapered.  I can remember pressing on my belly and it would be very painful.  I also felt like I needed tp prick my stomach w/ a pin to release air...like a balloon!  Not a pleasant feeling but it seems to be quite common during w/d.  Just on a positive note...since jumping 2 months ago, this s/x is one of the ones I have FAR less of.  :yippee:

All the best,

Schatje

Yes... today was my 2nd day on .5mg of ativan... jumped from .75mg, and yesterday was surprisingly good! Hasnt been too bad of a ride really.. just mostly muscle twitching.

But today I could feel my anxiety trying to peak its evil head out, and I was SO tired and people kept saying I looked STONED... and I did, my eyes were red and glossy and I just looked beat.

My stomach rolled all day, and I had little appetite, and was very bloated at times, and even nauseous a couple of times, and if I can pass a little gas, that seems to help. lol.

Right now I'm doing okay, got a little hungry actually.

Hang in there!!! You will make it!!! =)

I find drinking ginger-ale helps me.