Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I need a math expert. sigma, anyone

[92...]

1 mg. of Klonopin.  200 mls. of water.  Always put 1 mg in 200 mls. of water.  Pull 1 ml out everyday.  I pulled 50 mls of Klonopin today.  How much K do I have in me. Or how much am I taking?  When I pulled out 25 I asked on here and someone told me  I was at taken out 1.25  that's out much I was down.  I think that's what they said.  I'm in a quandary.  See thread "help me I'm in trouble"

thanks,

Mamie

Hi Mamie -

The easy way to figure out how much K (in mg) you are taking is simply to divide the number of mL you drink by 200.

So, 25 mL = 25/200 = 1/8 mg K (or 0.125 mg K)

50 mL = 50/200 = 1/4 mg K (or 0.25 mg K)

100 mL = 100/200 = 1/2 mg K (or 0.5 mg K)

1 mL = 1/200 = 0.005 mg K

So, if you are reducing by 1 mL a day each day (as your sig line states) and drinking the rest, you are dropping 0.005 mg K every day (or ingesting 0.995 mg).

If you drank the remaining 150 mL today (after pulling the 50 mL), you ingested 0.75 mg K.

This applies only if you ALWAYS put 1 mg K in 200 mL water. If that ratio changes, you would have to divide by another number based on that ratio.

eli

Well I did have it all written down.  lol.  But I am rewriting now.  I think I am going to hold at pulling out 50 for a few days until I get that new rx and settled down a bit.  Yeah???????????? 

Love,

Mamie