Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

working days vs. non-working days

[ci...]

Does anyone else experience this?  On days that I work and have to get up early, I do much much better all the way around.  I do not usually have the morning anxiety and once I am up and going I usually feel pretty good.  I can genuinely smile and laugh and for the most part feel pretty normal all the way around.

But on days I do not work, I am anxious, depressed and feel physically unwell.  I mean the difference is dramatic. There is no mistaking the pattern here.  Even if I swear to myself that I am going to get up and get going and do things, it does not happen.  I am ashamed that I cannot seem to make myself be productive and in a better frame of mind, like I am when I am at work.  Also, usually when I come home from work, I get little if anything done.  It seems like that as soon as I come into the house or if I do not leave for work, I become depressed and anxious.  Without fail, if I work Mon., Wed., Fri., I will be fine, but on Tues. and Thurs. I am a depressed slug. 

Does anyone else experience this?  Got any ideas on how I can do better?

Also, just an update, I am doing the milk titration and am reducing be 1cc a day.  This has worked better for me than bigger cuts and holding for longer.  Seems like the w/d s/s are not as intense.  I am currently at 0.095mg of K.  I am reducing every day, even when some days are kind of rough.  So far, in my case, holding does not seem to make the s/s any less.  Do I reduce all the way down to the last cc, or should I jump off sometime before then?

thanks,

Cindy

• 4 weeks later...

I am not working now.  I hope to be working again after weaning myself off of Klonopin.  However, I have noticed that when I am busy I tend to have less w/d symptoms.  Staying on the computer (or on the BB web site) helps me out a lot, so I think there is definitely some validity to that.  Hope you're doing well, by the way.

fg