Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I'm not sure if this is withdrawal or candida

[fe...]

Anyway I have some mold on my skin, my teeth and inside my mouth sometimes have a thrushy feeling, I itch, and my feet especially itch and mold.

I am wondering if this is withdrawal or candida?

I see the doctor tomm., I had to call and make an appointment today, no choice with this.

Anyone have this?

Thanks.

PS- Sorry to be so gross but it is concerning me.

How do you know you have "mold"? Just curious...can you see it? Does it look like a rash??

Hopefully the Dr will be able to look at it and to tell you what's going on. I know that w/d can cause yeast infections, rashes and itching...so, it could be related or it could be something completely different. No way to know unless you get it checked out.

Sorry you're dealing w/ this, Sigma. I wish you the very best. Much love, ((HUGS)) and healing, Nic

It looks like a rash somewhat, hard to explain.. but I picked at it and it is moldy.

I had this before while tapering Klonopin, I also have pimples and itchy skin.

While tapering the klonopin down before c/o to valium.. I had to have a wart removed.

My skin is sensitive to everything in withdrawal.

Yes it does itch.

Thanks.

hey sig i have dealt with candida for many yrs and it does sound a bit like candida,if the dr does think it is candida ask for an antifungal med not just a topical cream. Almost any time you have skin stuff from candida it is coming from inside. To treat with just a cream miight clear it up locally but not internally. Sorry you are dealing with this.