Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

is there any reason ora-plus would not be good to use for titration?

[he...]

I see that it is mentioned a couple times in the history of this forum, but no one who really used it (that i found).

it's got a mixture of chemicals... but it seems like the easiest titration, wondering if there is a reason that people don't use it - that anyone knows of?

btw, I chose it as an option because I don't use milk, and I have 1mg clonazepam only for my taper.  so i need to be able to get SMALL cuts out of a SMALL pill.

just wondering...

thanks

Well, I think it's what the compounding pharmacies use when they make a suspension. If not, then it's something very similar. I had a compounded liquid myself and I wish I'd had it from the beginning; it worked super well.

I was unable to find the Ora-plus in the US on my own though, which was why I opted to use a pharmacy. Maybe you'll have better luck.

It probably has artificial sweeteners in it though. Make sure to check the ingredients. I didn't find my liquid bothered me at all, but I was on a low dose by that point.

yes, princezz, It is used by some pharmacies for compounds.  I'm happy to hear that you had a good experience with it.

I have it ordered through the mail, so I haven't received it yet.

It's seems more widely available now.  Amazon sells it and a couple of pharmacies sell it near me for a lower price.

If people are reading this want to look, check under "compounding pharmacies".  Be warned though, when asking advice (as I did) many of the pharmacists feel their compounding techniques, measures and amounts are "trade secrets".  Some are very happy to share, so just look around.