Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

really sorry what if i take an extra dose at night time by accident please

[mi...]

I just posted bb that i missed the afternoon dose....Now I am not sure at all what happened... If i take an extra dose by accident tonight will that matter or is it better that i missed the afternoon dose... what should i do thank you

If i take more is it better or will i go into w/d

mishi

You will be fine, Mishi because valium has a 200 hr. half-life, I would just get back on schedule tomm.

*This needs to be merged with the other thread.

You will be fine, Mishi because valium has a 200 hr. half-life, I would just get back on schedule tomm.

*This needs to be merged with the other thread.

okay so do not take anymore if i did take it so sorry so confused  that is all thank you so much for your help i feel so bad

luv

mishi

I just posted bb that i missed the afternoon dose....Now I am not sure at all what happened... If i take an extra dose by accident tonight will that matter or is it better that i missed the afternoon dose... what should i do thank you

mishi

Put your pills in one of those pill cases for each day. This way you won't forget if you took it or not.

mishi

Put your pills in one of those pill cases for each day. This way you won't forget if you took it or not.

Thank you kim hoping you are feeling better  I am so confused right now... I just did not want to go into more w/d now incase I did miss a dose....I hope that does not happen...I appreciate your help..

Please take care

Mishi

Thank you Mishi, I hope you feel better soon too. I usually take out the pills I will need for the next day every night and put them into a little plastic bag and put that bag back in the pill bottle. This way if I forget (which I have in the past) I can look into the little plastic bag and see if I took one or not for that hour just by how many are in the bag. I usually don't forget but I have a few times.