Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I feel like I'm about to give in...

[an...]

... I was considering some valerian I had lying around, or even a benzo from my "trophy case" just once, just once, so I could have one freaking night without sleep starts, one freaking day without trembling and constant feelings of imminent doom...

Has anyone taken just one and was fine in their quitting?

My sleep has gotten pretty bad as well and I am about 2 months out.  Don't know how your body would respond to it but Benadryl has helped me some getting to sleep.

I tried some hydrozyzine and it seemed to make my OCD symptoms worse, like my brain'd actively fixate on crap before I am even worked up about it, even in my dreams. Suffice to say I didnt sleep well on it...

I did sleep better on benzos. Poison, but Im so sick of the mess Im in...

The insomia sucks! I'm also awake and have been for 4 hrs now....looks like no sleep for me tonite.  Our brains don't know how to fall/stay asleep without drugs, so my opinion would be don't take another benzo...eventually our brains will have to learn to sleep without it being medically induced. Believe me I'm holding myself back at the moment from taking my 7am dose...its bs how much we have to suffer because some idiot dr put us on this crap without knowing what they were prescribing and without warning us what a nightmare it would be to come off it!

I know its horrible , but it will pass. I had and still have sleep starts and they are f-ing terrible but taking a benzo will lead to another and so forth.... and here we are. We will get better!  I just had a nightmare where I caught on fire @ a concert....hellish.But I am getting better even though I step back @ times into despair.  Hang in there!!!