done with my taper

[ju...]

Hi guys

i am so happy to say i am done tapering and off the ativan.  It was a rough month but i survived and so did everyone one else around me. :)

my out patient councilor says it can still be another month of W/D's. Is that true????

thanks for all your guys help

huggs

carol

Please don't be shocked if you do experience protracted withdrawals. I don't remember how long you took to get off how much, but if it was one month total, and you had been on them a long time, and were taking a large amount, I'd say you may be in for a rough go of it. On the other hand, if you were on it a very short time at a very low dose, you would probably be just fine. I hope you do great.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Tony

Hi guys

i am so happy to say i am done tapering and off the ativan.  It was a rough month but i survived and so did everyone one else around me. :)

my out patient councilor says it can still be another month of W/D's. Is that true????

Congratulations on getting off the ativan!! :yippee:

I think your councilor is probably right, wd's can follow us around for a while but you're off the drugs so you're healing without putting more poison in your body.  :yippee:

Congrats!  I hope to where you are in four months...  :thumbsup:

Hopefully any other w/d symptoms will be short-lived.

Question: were you able to work through your taper?

thanks everyone

i am really hoping the worse is over.  i am noticing i am a bit more depressed , I still shake but not as bad and my heart still races but not as bad and i havnt cried in over a week, that is new to me.

i dont work, so i cant help you there. but my hubby and IOP councilor really wanted me to go to inpatient to help with the W/d. and i would of but my ins. would not cover it. or should i say so i could do this without all the stress from life.  my poiur hubby got the worse of it him and my sponser.

good luck to you i hope it is easy.

huggs

carol

That was a fast taper but hopefully the w/d doesnt bother you too long!

Congrats!!!  :yippee: :yippee:

Amanda  :smitten: