Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Online Drugs Killed My.....

[tr...]

TS, I remember a few years ago, finding out that you could buy any of this stuff online. I didn't believe it at first, or I thought it was fake or something. It still amazes me that you can do that.

I mean, you can buy morphine and oxycontin, for god's sake!

TS, I remember a few years ago, finding out that you could buy any of this stuff online. I didn't believe it at first, or I thought it was fake or something. It still amazes me that you can do that.

I mean, you can buy morphine and oxycontin, for god's sake!

I find it unbelievable, too. The companies/people that sell these drugs are ruthless drug dealers but they just don't have to hit the streets.

This is one area where people truly do not know what they are getting in to.  They think if they buy online it's not the same as buying from someone on the corner, but they will end up just as addicted or dead.

If the government should ever jump in and ban something it should be the online drug sales.

Many Doctors are so clueless when it comes to prescribing psych drugs, but at least in most cases, you can only get a limited amount. Buying online is like being a kid in a candy store. You can get as much as you want. If you've got the money. And most people who are addicted will get the money. Or run up their credit card. What a disaster for someone!  :(

Hey, TS, you should move this thread to "benzos in the news". It's really not off-topic ;)

Anyway, tonight on Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN, they are doing a whole report on this very topic. Online prescriptions

Hey, TS, you should move this thread to "benzos in the news". It's really not off-topic ;)

Anyway, tonight on Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN, they are doing a whole report on this very topic. Online prescriptions

Linda, you are right, this should be in "benzos in the news" but I've never moved a topic and don' know how!  :idiot:

If someone would like to move this before I get around to reading the directions feel free!!

[63...]

I always assumed that ordering drugs online was a difficult process or that you needed a doctor's authorization to do so. I mean, you can't even order contact lenses online without an RX. That's just bizarre, but also sad...

-Pete

I always assumed that ordering drugs online was a difficult process or that you needed a doctor's authorization to do so. I mean, you can't even order contact lenses online without an RX. That's just bizarre, but also sad...

-Pete

It is bizarre and it should be illegal.  Many stupid laws are passed each year and yet this goes unchecked.  :tickedoff: