Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The Two-Tube System

Here's how I do water titration: I use two 100 ml cylinders.  I take my .5 Xanax and drop it in 50 ml of water in one tube, come back in 5-10 minutes and shake it around, dispersing all the little devils.  Then I immediately pour my dose into the 2nd cylinder (in this case 11 ml for .110 mg) and drink it from cylinder 2, washing it out with extra water and drinking that water.  Next dose I do the same thing.  By the end of the day, after my last dose, I just throw away the extra.

Does this sound OK?

Hi RB,

I think sounds fine. Do you crush your pill first? Or just let a whole one dissolve? It might be better to crush it first, not sure if that would make it disperse better or not.

It dissolves in moments.  The pills just fall apart if you get them wet.  So I don't bother crushing them.

It dissolves in moments.  The pills just fall apart if you get them wet.  So I don't bother crushing them.

That does make sense, and it eliminates a messy step.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

RB,

actually it is because the benzo particles tend to cling to the fat molecules in the milk. This makes it more of a suspension liquid and distributes the benzo more evenly than when mixed with water.

Linda