How long after being benzo free before discontinuing birth control pills?

[su...]

Hello Buddies,

I am interested in knowing how long to stay on Birth Control Pills once I am benzo free? Does anyone have experience, knowledge or know someone who does?

Thank you so much,

Summer

Well, I accidentally forgot to take mine three days in a row during some really heavy withdrawal (and up to that point I had never even forgotten a single day!) and then had to play catch up and had break through bleeding almost on the level of having my period for the rest of the month.  Then, if I remember correctly, also due to heavy withdrawal, I couldn't manage to re-fill the rx and had to go the next month without them.  I have very painful endometriosis, so none of that was pleasant.

That said, I don't think that any of the unpleasantness had anything to do with benzos.  So far as I can tell, the only relationship between benzos and birth control pills are that it can be hard to remember to take them correctly if you're in heavy withdrawal.  ;)

Hello Sweet G,

Thank you for you input. I really appreciate it. I am so sorry you had trouble with BC Pills while tapering. I had trouble when I discontinued them before the end of my taper.

Bye For Now,

Summer