Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

My taper schedule for now is it okay I just want to make sure

[mi...]

Dear BB, I had posted back to a few members regarding which is best milk or water.... I am trying to make the w/d easier for myself...I know it is hard to avoid but do you think my schedule is fine...Or should I change it alittle.

I am at 0.8125 of K. This is equal to a pill of 0.5mgK and another pill of 3/8 of a 0.5 k pill. 

This is the way I am titrating:  I am crushing two pills of 0.5mgK.  I add to it 96ml of milk and I mix it well.. I put in the frigerator for 10min. then I sitr it again. I take out with a syringe 12ml of liquid.. I put back 12ml of milk (no medication in this milk)  I have now 96ml milk of liquid... I mix it well and divide in into 3 doses each of 32ml

I keep at that dose for 3 or 4 days and the next cut I will take out 14ml of milk with medication and put back 14ml of regular milk to equal 96ml.. I will divide it in 3 doses... I will keep at that dose for 3 or 4 days..

As you see i take out 2 more ml every 3 or days..  So my titration level is at 0.1250 every 12 or 14 days.

I do not want to feel any worse than I feel now... I cannot figure this out on my own.. My aunt dictated this to me for now.

I normally could but my level of concentration is not good right now......

Thank you for your support to me... Am I going fast bb

Luv,

Mishi

Hi Mishi,

Your titration schedule looks good to me  :thumbsup:

The only thing I would say is that I'm not sure why after you have removed your daily cut you then add back in 12mls of regular milk?  When I titrated, I simply removed my daily cut and then divided what was left in to two separate doses (3 doses is, of course, just fine also)  Just wondering why you were doing it that way?  But if it works for you, then that's just fine  :)

Dear BB, I had posted back to a few members regarding which is best milk or water.... I am trying to make the w/d easier for myself...I know it is hard to avoid but do you think my schedule is fine...Or should I change it alittle.

I am at 0.8125 of K. This is equal to a pill of 0.5mgK and another pill of 3/8 of a 0.5 k pill. 

This is the way I am titrating:  I am crushing two pills of 0.5mgK.  I add to it 96ml of milk and I mix it well.. I put in the frigerator for 10min. then I sitr it again. I take out with a syringe 12ml of liquid.. I put back 12ml of milk (no medication in this milk)  I have now 96ml milk of liquid... I mix it well and divide in into 3 doses each of 32ml

I keep at that dose for 3 or 4 days and the next cut I will take out 14ml of milk with medication and put back 14ml of regular milk to equal 96ml.. I will divide it in 3 doses... I will keep at that dose for 3 or 4 days..

As you see i take out 2 more ml every 3 or days..  So my titration level is at 0.1250 every 12 or 14 days.

I do not want to feel any worse than I feel now... I cannot figure this out on my own.. My aunt dictated this to me for now.

I normally could but my level of concentration is not good right now......

Thank you for your support to me... Am I going fast bb

Luv,

Mishi

Bevoir 96ml is divisible by 3 so that I am always drinking 32ml of liquid in each of the 3 doses

Thank you so much... Please leave this schedule up for a little bit if you do not mind

I appreciate it so much.. Does this help me this schedule... No.. I still have severe w/d why bevoir if this sounds good to you.

Be well and happy.

Luv,

Mishi

[c3...]

Mishi- your schedule sounds fine...I agree w/ Bev, you don't have to add the milk back in once you pull it out...I just split my doses up and eyeball them for the day. Doesn't have to be exact. But, if you prefer it to be, it's OK to add the milk back in. No problems w/ that.

I think you're doing fine. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be done and off before you know it.

Hang in there, friend...it will get better once you're finally done and free from the drugs.

Much love, Nicole

Does this help me this schedule... No.. I still have severe w/d why bevoir if this sounds good to you.

Hi Mishi,

As I have already explained to you now on numerous occasions, it doesn't matter how slowly or carefully you taper, you are still always going to have to deal with withdrawals.  There is absolutely no way on the face of this earth that you can escape the withdrawals of this drug - none.  Some people may have it easier, some people can stop benzos and not have any withdrawals, but that it not the case for you - just like it wasn't for me or any of your buddies.

Mishi, the sooner you come to terms with your withdrawal and learn to accept it the better.  And it really doesn't matter how many times you ask the question, the answer will always be the same:  you are going to have to deal with withdrawal, no matter how slowly you taper.

Did you understand what both Lamberfn and I said about not adding back in regular milk to your titration dose?  Let me know, okay?

Take care.

Mishi,

As Bev said, you are going to have withdrawl symptoms - there is no way around it.  That's what these drugs do to us.

I hope you will take her words of wisdom to heart.  You WILL have withdrawal symptoms, but eventually you WILL heal.

Mishi- your schedule sounds fine...I agree w/ Bev, you don't have to add the milk back in once you pull it out...I just split my doses up and eyeball them for the day. Doesn't have to be exact. But, if you prefer it to be, it's OK to add the milk back in. No problems w/ that.

I think you're doing fine. Just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be done and off before you know it.

Hang in there, friend...it will get better once you're finally done and free from the drugs.

Much love, Nicole

Thank you Nicole for replying back to me...You are very sweet.. I hope you are feeling better Nicole... Hoping you have no pain as we speak...I cannot wait to be off the poisen.. I cannot imagine so much pain from this poisen for me and everyone else

I hope you are hanging in there also.

All my luv to you

Mishi

Does this help me this schedule... No.. I still have severe w/d why bevoir if this sounds good to you.

Hi Mishi,

As I have already explained to you now on numerous occasions, it doesn't matter how slowly or carefully you taper, you are still always going to have to deal with withdrawals.  There is absolutely no way on the face of this earth that you can escape the withdrawals of this drug - none.  Some people may have it easier, some people can stop benzos and not have any withdrawals, but that it not the case for you - just like it wasn't for me or any of your buddies.

Mishi, the sooner you come to terms with your withdrawal and learn to accept it the better.  And it really doesn't matter how many times you ask the question, the answer will always be the same:  you are going to have to deal with withdrawal, no matter how slowly you taper.

Did you understand what both Lamberfn and I said about not adding back in regular milk to your titration dose?  Let me know, okay?

Take care.

Thank you Bevoir you are so right  accepting the fact about the w/d..It is very hard to because of what the drug does to me and everyone else here... I do know what you mean.. I totally respect and care for you very much.. I do understand about the milk.

It does not matter either way. Correct?  Bevoir Hope you are feeling better... Are you able to enjoy life right now..

I hope you are. You deserve it.. Take care of yourself and stay well. 

Luv,

Mishi

Hi Mishi,

Take care.

One more question? if you can should I change it to 2 doses a day... The morning dose at 7;am Kills me... When I take that dose in the morning I feel it really bad about 1/2 later or so... Can I do something with the morning dose

thank you again

Luv,

Mishi

:thumbsup:

Sigma hello how are you doing.... Hoping your schedule is working for you... Thank you for the smile face. I thought that was cute...  Are you feeling okay? Would love to hear from yu soon.. Tell me that things are getting smoother for you.

Thank you

Luv

Mishi

Mishi,

As Bev said, you are going to have withdrawl symptoms - there is no way around it.  That's what these drugs do to us.

I hope you will take her words of wisdom to heart.  You WILL have withdrawal symptoms, but eventually you WILL heal.

Hello missy how is everything with you... I know there is not way around the poisen.. Hope you are healed and feeling good.

I will take those words from you.. All the best to you in life

Luv

Mishi