Thought i was a year off but was only 8 months??

[Je...]

So i posted a success story a few months back thinking i was better only to realize a few weeks later symtoms struck again??I also thought i was a year off but worked it out and was around 8 months off my last tiny bit of valium was taken on the 2nd of september last year so im still a few weeks off being a year,I would say im around 90%better the only lingering symtom is the dr/dp but it has decreased majorly,it's like i get scared im gonna go into a panic state like i did when i was in the worste of the withdrawal??an things don't feel real???but then i start talking myself out of it thinking my friends and family don't think like this and worry like this so why am i?anyway if i didnt have those random thoughts ide be100% when do you think that will go?i noticed today i went to the city with a friend and i felt like my old self quite a bit,when i went months ago i was freaking out so that has to be a good sign thanks everyone for ur support oxoxoxo

[91...]

The fact that you can do more now w/o having panic or anxiety is a good sign. Sounds like you still have a little ways to go w/ the healing. You'll be a year in Sept, which is GREAT healing time...keep going. I bet within the next few months you'll be 100%. Try not to overthink things too much and just get through to the other side. Before long, this w/d will be a thing of the past. You won't even think about it anymore.

Congrats on your dedication and healing thus far. There's more to come...hang in there.

I wish you the best. Much love and continued healing, Nicole