Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thought i was a year off but was only 8 months??

[Je...]

So i posted a success story a few months back thinking i was better only to realize a few weeks later symtoms struck again??I also thought i was a year off but worked it out and was around 8 months off my last tiny bit of valium was taken on the 2nd of september last year so im still a few weeks off being a year,I would say im around 90%better the only lingering symtom is the dr/dp but it has decreased majorly,it's like i get scared im gonna go into a panic state like i did when i was in the worste of the withdrawal??an things don't feel real???but then i start talking myself out of it thinking my friends and family don't think like this and worry like this so why am i?anyway if i didnt have those random thoughts ide be100% when do you think that will go?i noticed today i went to the city with a friend and i felt like my old self quite a bit,when i went months ago i was freaking out so that has to be a good sign thanks everyone for ur support oxoxoxo

[00...]

The fact that you can do more now w/o having panic or anxiety is a good sign. Sounds like you still have a little ways to go w/ the healing. You'll be a year in Sept, which is GREAT healing time...keep going. I bet within the next few months you'll be 100%. Try not to overthink things too much and just get through to the other side. Before long, this w/d will be a thing of the past. You won't even think about it anymore.

Congrats on your dedication and healing thus far. There's more to come...hang in there.

I wish you the best. Much love and continued healing, Nicole