Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Curious if anyone has had same reaction - turning off lights

[Co...]

So we're going through this mind boggling awful heatwave right now I think going on 33 days of 100+ temps - last few days have been record setters.  Anyway, the news has been that the powergrid is now stressed and they're encouraging people to turn off lights, etc. to conserve energy during the heat of the day.  My office gets plenty of light on the 33rd floor, so I'm happy to comply. 

Anyway, its hard to describe, but the buzzing feeling I had been experiencing with those terrible florescent lights seems to have dimmed a bit when they went off. . .maybe it's all in my head.

Then again. . .not sure I care if it is. . .whatever works right?

When I worked in an office with those overhead fluorescent lights, I could always hear the buzzing.  It was very irritating.  :tickedoff:

Yeah, whatever works!

One day you'll be symptoms free, and thinking about what you're experiencing and why will be the furthest thing from your mind because you'll be enjoying life so much.

The powergrid in our brain is stressed, so also please turn down the volume on sounds, light, the amount of people to be allowed walking in the streets, keep the temperature down, and the most important, please ban all commercials with speed talking hyperactive abdominal training idiots until our taper is done  ;)

Please sign here  :)