Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is this a window?

[ji...]

I am one month free today and Ive had two days in a row of feeling like my old self and two nights of sleeping about 7 hrs! (I was managing 0-3hrs before). Is this a window? I'm trying not to get too hopeful but it's hard not to be excited about this.

[6a...]

Sounds like a window to me!! Just try not to over-analyze things (I know, I know...hard to do)...but if you're feeling good, like your old self...ENJOY every minute of it. One day it will be a window that just opens up and stays open!!

You're getting there. Enjoy the good days as much as you can.

Much love and healing, Nicole

Congratulations on being free! That sounds like a window to me too  :thumbsup:  It's like a peek into what life will feels like. Hold onto that feeling! 

jittery,

Yup thats a window for sure!!!! Thats awsome ! if your getting such great windows this early in game that could only mean good things!!!!

Awsome just Awsome!!! :yippee:

~Jenny

Yes, a window!  Good for you!  I hope it just keeps getting better and better for you!  Congrats on being benzo free!