Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

family concern

[b2...]

Sigma - i am having trouble finding your blog right now to ask you what i want to ask you.  i see that you help a lot of people. K-do u think you coould help me.  i am having trouble thinking but i wonder if u could help me start a thread on here so i could get help with how bad i am feeling.  i guess it would just be start a blog.  what could i start it with?  "Pan's Blog - would appreciate support with how hard this is"  -i would want to write it so people would write back i guess.

i feel bad i started on the neurontin but it has been so hard.  was trying to hope that it would enable me to get back in the classroom in a couple weeks.  am wondering if i am able to go back to work and then the base fear is losing my livlihood.  sorry to just dump all this on you.  thanks so much, panther

Panther, I've been thinking of you!! Wondering how you are? I'm also scared for my livelihood. I have been terrified that I will have to resign as I keep getting sucker punched. I come here as often as possible for help. Hoping you get better soon.

M - thanks so much for the info - that was so sweet of u.  i know how to start it just was not sure what to name it so people would write on it or whatever i guess.  that was so kind of u

oh teacher - it was wonderful seeing your name on there. thanks for relating.  phew this getting slammed is so hard.  i can't get over this - how odd it is.  i posted this you tube thing and this woman says how life post benzo withdrawal is a piece of cake. thanks so much for writing to me

[2d...]

M - thanks so much for the info - that was so sweet of u.  i know how to start it just was not sure what to name it so people would write on it or whatever i guess.  that was so kind of u

Oh, sorry!  I misunderstood!  :) 

Start it and people will come.  Whatever the name!