Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

My new schedule / valium

[50...]

[50...]

I'm going to start taking only 2 doses

Morning and evening.

Morning dose will be 8.5mg valium

Night dose 15mg valium

I was taking 3 doses before, so it is ok to take only 2 doses with the valium, as I have read.

Should I just change it starting in the morning?

Morning 7:00 - 9:00 am

Evening 8:00 - 11:00pm

As you know, some people take Valium only 1/day so you should be fine at 2/day.  I've not used Valium - so take this with a grain of salt  ;) - but I'd probably make the shift in stages just to be on the safe side.  Of course, it could depend on how you are taking it now, like if you are only taking 2mg mid day, shifting 2mg to the morning should NOT be a problem.

Editted to add missing NOT

[50...]

As you know, some people take Valium only 1/day so you should be fine at 2/day.  I've not used Valium - so take this with a grain of salt  ;) - but I'd probably make the shift in stages just to be on the safe side.  Of course, it could depend on how you are taking it now, like if you are only taking 2mg mid day, shifting 2mg to the morning should be a problem.

Should be no problem? You mean ;)

Yes I will shift it a little bit at a time.

Thanks Beeper.