Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Weather in "your neck of the woods?"

[tr...]

What kind of weather are you having?  Since we are all over the world, post what's going on(or even what you want to go on!) where you live. 

Central Florida--beautiful day.  Very bright and sunny and very breezy.....I love this kind of weather.  High 87.  30% chance of rain and thunderstoms tonight.  We really need the rain so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [tr...]

• [Be...]

• [TP...]

• [la...]

Top Posters In This Topic

Bright and Sunny in OK, only 64...going up to 80 tomorrow!!

Wow!  That's quite a jump in temp.  Any more storms headed your way?

Wow!  That's quite a jump in temp.  Any more storms headed your way?

It's suppose to be nice all week, but you never know. Middle to upper seventies, with only 30% rain on Wed. We'll see how close they come, I'm tired of the storms every Wed and Thurs nights, they pre-empt my tv shows! :muscle:

Cool/Alaska however 10pm sunset

Bobers, I didn't know you were in Alaska!? My best friend lives in Soldotna. She is a nurse and a dog musher.

It was beautiful here today, 70, clear skies. Best weather we;ve had in a week! Supposed to rain tomorrow and tuesday though  :tickedoff:

Damp and chilly here in Michigan...high of 55.  It's the kind of weather that makes your bones hurt  :sick:.

Jen

:tickedoff:

We are having a Monsoon in Charm City, Baltimore hons, The schools started late, trees are in the road, and it is only about 54 degrees. I wanted to get my rollerblades out today and go for a spin after work, so I will settle for the gym.  Got out of bed last night, and make some chicken soup in the old crock pot in preparation for the cool weather. Even retrieved a sweater from the "winter clothes" collection. I do NOT like gray Mondays, but at least I have a job, gratititude and a few good friends, and my "cat" buddy.

Keep the peace bros and sisters.

Hitman60

Weather here is about as close to perfect today as you can get. And they call this the Windy City!  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

It got cold here! It was 90 degrees this time last year and it's 47 now. Must be global warming.  :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

You never know what to expect of the weather in the Chicago region. Expect the unexpected is what we learn after a while.

It's a beautiful day in central FL, the mornings are cooler but the afternoons get pretty warm.  87 yesterday, thank goodness for the breeze.

Wildfires still eating up the east coast, last I heard had taken over 100 homes.  Set by an arsonist, can't say enough on what they should do to the !@#  :tickedoff:

Another beautiful day!  But it would be nice to have some rain every now and then....anyone wanting to send some our way?

::)

Another monsoon here in Baltimore......But tomorrow will be sunny, a perfect day to hit the rollerblades!

Finally got some rain here (FL) last night (5/16), not a lot but hoping for more today (30% chance) and it's really breezy! :yippee: