Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I'm Dancing as Fast as I Can

[hi...]

:o

There was a movie many years ago in the 70's starring Jill Clayburgh called I'm Dancing as Fast as I can, about a women who had benzo addiction.  I never did see the movie or read the book that it was based on.

I am sure it creates a lot of controversy in terms of addiction vs dependency and how doctors often create the walking wounded.

Has anybody seen this one? It might be available on Netflicks?

:o

There was a movie many years ago in the 70's starring Jill Clayburgh called I'm Dancing as Fast as I can, about a women who had benzo addiction.  I never did see the movie or read the book that it was based on.

I am sure it creates a lot of controversy in terms of addiction vs dependency and how doctors often create the walking wounded.

Has anybody seen this one? It might be available on Netflicks?

No, I have not seen it, but the title was familar. She was addicted to valium as the book review states. They state that the movie/book was ahead of its time. Interesting, I'll have to find out more.

T2

• 6 years later...

hey guys, should i order it on amazon to read?

will it distract me?

eva :smitten:

Maybe you could read it out loud to all of us, on the Distraction Attraction Hour! :smitten:

hey guys, should i order it on amazon to read?

will it distract me?

eva :smitten:

Maybe you could read it out loud to all of us, on the Distraction Attraction Hour! :smitten:

i will make a private video to read specially for you >:D