Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Oscar

[os...]

Hi everyone,

Tapering off Librium here after years on it, unknown to me the problems i would be facing years later now. I am here for support and to encourage others.

Oscar.

Hello Oscar,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies.

To help us better understand your situation: what dose of Librium were you taking; what is your present dose; and for how long have you been tapering?

Hi Oscar

Welcome to Benzobuddies, you will find lots of help and support on here, I also took small amounts of Valium years ago and got myself in a mess but am now almost finished my taper, thanks to the help on this forum, I have gone a lot slower than everyone else with my taper but am getting there. lol

Luv Pauline  :D

Hello Oscar and welcoming you to BB! Congrats on getting your taper started! What dose are you on now and what is your taper plan? Let us know how we can help or if you have any questions, glad you found us.