Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feel a wave coming on...

You guys ever get this feeling?  You know its coming before it actually gets there?  This started for me yesterday and today I feel different.  My main symptoms right now are head pressure/tight band related.  Makes my anxiety go up though.  It feels like I have a tugging in the back of my brain.  I think a lot of people have complained about this coming off of clonazepam (Klonopin).  Just want to make sure this is normal for 3 1/2 months off.  Man I was in a good window!...

Hey Natron247,

I can never tell when a wave is going to hit me. It sucks feeling good one day and then not feeling like ourselves the next. All I do is ride the wave and when I get a window I enjoy that as long as I can. I'm still tapering, though, so you might start feeling better sooner than you think. All in due time.

I hve been having this severly for a long while, sice i come off the lortab, now here i go again,

hang in there it is brutal.