BENZO FREE 6 MONTHS NOW!!!

[Wa...]

I am Benzo free 6 full months now and even though I am still going through living hell with these W/D’s I have so so much to be thankful for and a much better outlook on life! We take so much for granted and over look the simple things in life which are more precious than gold like is our mental/physical and spiritual health and well being which all the money in the world could not buy!!! This has truly been a deep humbling experience for me and I am sure for most of you also! I know each and every one of us has our own personally beliefs and set of rules to live by mine is the God of Israel whom I serve and thank with all my heart and soul for getting me through this so far. But to each his own brothers and sisters I love you all no matter what……….. ;)

Be blessed

Watchman :thumbsup:

Congrats Brother,

May the next year bring continued healing...well I KNOW IT WILL but just saying... :sick:

Keep us posted on your progress..or at least keep me posted. Contact me anytime.

xxoo

ari

Hey Watchman,

We have this in common, I was 6 months yesterday.  Unfortunately we have the w/d sx's in common too, lol!  But we'll make it- haven't seen you posting in a while.  Hope you are doing well!  ISA 41:10--  Take care!

• 2 weeks later...
Hang in there Watchman. I don't understand why but when I praise the God of Isreal, for some reason the fear and anxiety start to melt. That did not happen months ago when I prayed through clenched teeth but more and more I feel like my prayers are getting through. I know He always hears but now I am starting to have feelings that line up with my faith....so encouraging. Glad to see you on this site and I hope you will stay in touch. I hope to be benzo free within 2 months.