Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

BENZO FREE 6 MONTHS NOW!!!

[Wa...]

I am Benzo free 6 full months now and even though I am still going through living hell with these W/D’s I have so so much to be thankful for and a much better outlook on life! We take so much for granted and over look the simple things in life which are more precious than gold like is our mental/physical and spiritual health and well being which all the money in the world could not buy!!! This has truly been a deep humbling experience for me and I am sure for most of you also! I know each and every one of us has our own personally beliefs and set of rules to live by mine is the God of Israel whom I serve and thank with all my heart and soul for getting me through this so far. But to each his own brothers and sisters I love you all no matter what……….. ;)

Be blessed

Watchman :thumbsup:

Congrats Brother,

May the next year bring continued healing...well I KNOW IT WILL but just saying... :sick:

Keep us posted on your progress..or at least keep me posted. Contact me anytime.

xxoo

ari

Hey Watchman,

We have this in common, I was 6 months yesterday.  Unfortunately we have the w/d sx's in common too, lol!  But we'll make it- haven't seen you posting in a while.  Hope you are doing well!  ISA 41:10--  Take care!

• 2 weeks later...
Hang in there Watchman. I don't understand why but when I praise the God of Isreal, for some reason the fear and anxiety start to melt. That did not happen months ago when I prayed through clenched teeth but more and more I feel like my prayers are getting through. I know He always hears but now I am starting to have feelings that line up with my faith....so encouraging. Glad to see you on this site and I hope you will stay in touch. I hope to be benzo free within 2 months.