Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Talk to me

How do you talk to people on here is it strictly PM, now that the chatroom is closed. Sorry to be so ignorant about this site.

Hi Belle,  Don't think your ignornant, you're not.  Took me months to figure out things!! ::)   The chat & pm's were a way to communicate directly; that's all been suspended at this time.  So, the only way, is to post a thread under the differant catagories, that are appropriate to your questions or comment, others will reply and you reply to them under the same thread.  Other than that, you can do a quick shout out to say hi (that's the box on the forum home page at the top.  Hope I helped.  You take care, hope I see your postings so we can communicate.

Best to you, Pattylu

You're talking to us now Belle, most members use the open forum to communicate with each other.  What's on your mind?

thank you pattilu and pam

I am just having a horrible hard time today, as I had to go c/t off the ativan I think it was Monday of this week, I couldnt do the taper was so sick doing it I just decided to stop it altogether. Just feeling bad and a little insane, muscles hurting the usual stuff. So, i guess i was just going to talk to someone and pour out my anguish and pain. I thought I was dong this right on here as I have posted in the withdrawal and recovery forum. But thank you for helping me and Pattilu I hope to talk to you also.  Pam thanks for telling me about the water tapering, but it was not working at all. You have been really nice.

God Bless us all

Belle

Hi Belle, My husband was on Ativan.  Belle, you really shouldn't go cold turkey.  Have you gone on to the thread to post about a proper withdrawal?  If not, go on, Pamster and group will help you.  You can do tritration, as long as you can take regular milk, soy milk, almond milk, coconut milk.  The drug needs fat in the liquid to disperse correctly, they can give you the schedule to follow to do it slow.  My hubby couldn't take any of the milks with his system (previous problem), so we had to dry cut so slowly over months.  Rethink all, go on to the thread on how to taper and they will help you, they will guide you to do liquid tritration and do it correctly.  That way you will not have the horrible effects that you are having.. you will have some, but not as bad.  Please rethink it Belle.  Hugs to you, Pattylu

Pattylu,

I just sent you a big thank you and the site didnt send it, but thank you for replying and caring.

How is your husband doing? Prayers to you both.

This site kicked me out when I tried to send you the first message. Said time was up or something like that so I made this one short, sorry

Belle

Hi Belle,

Sometimes when we take too long to finish a post, the page will time out, but you can hit post again and it should work, just keep experimenting and you'll get the hang of things.  I'm sorry if I've missed a post or two of yours today, it's not been one of my best here, but I'll try to find your thread on the taper board to see whats going on with you.

Pam