Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

How do you accurately cut?

[te...]

I'm trying to cut the Klonopin by using a gram scale(it's not very accurate:( I cannot seem to cut just the right amount & the scale, even though a pricey one, moves. I have to put the pill pieces on it over and over and use probability. Cutting even .125 has proven too much for me. So it's hard to cut accurately. How do others do this?

Just got a Gemini scale from amazon recomended here.  Any Scale used should be accurate to 0.001g !  Others here claimed it worked for them.

:thumbsup:Thanks, David49. I bought my last scale from Amazon, but the amount is not constant, if that makes sense. :-[ Appreciate you!

Try replacing the batteries (even if they are new), then insist on a replacement.  Mine was shipped without even a fragile label. I think someone said the bowl must be perfectly centered otherwise they could be a little finicky and recalibrate frequently.