Does this make sense?

Ok, for the most part I feel so much better.  Anxiety has gotten better and so has many of my other bad symptoms.  Today I am having to work from home due to taking care of my kids.  This doesn't happen often and usually I am in the office Monday - Friday.  I feel today that I am anticipating taking some steps backwards and I think it is because I am just sitting around the house like I did when I was going through my bad withdrawal.  Can anybody relate?  I don't feel bad, but its like my concious is reminded of the hell i went through not too long ago, and its like I'm trying to rekindle old feelings.  I know its odd, but its what I am feeling today.  Just want to make sure this is normal...

I can relate to this really well.  I had a horrific experience catching a plane at near-end of taper, in fact am surprised they allowed me to fly from the state I was in - they did set the sniffer dogs on me though!

3 months off now and I need to take a plane again to visit my mum but just the thought of being in the airport again freaks me out and I am sure I will be really freaked out when I actually do it.

It's a kind of post-traumatic stress reaction to the shock of it all.