Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Does this make sense?

Ok, for the most part I feel so much better.  Anxiety has gotten better and so has many of my other bad symptoms.  Today I am having to work from home due to taking care of my kids.  This doesn't happen often and usually I am in the office Monday - Friday.  I feel today that I am anticipating taking some steps backwards and I think it is because I am just sitting around the house like I did when I was going through my bad withdrawal.  Can anybody relate?  I don't feel bad, but its like my concious is reminded of the hell i went through not too long ago, and its like I'm trying to rekindle old feelings.  I know its odd, but its what I am feeling today.  Just want to make sure this is normal...

I can relate to this really well.  I had a horrific experience catching a plane at near-end of taper, in fact am surprised they allowed me to fly from the state I was in - they did set the sniffer dogs on me though!

3 months off now and I need to take a plane again to visit my mum but just the thought of being in the airport again freaks me out and I am sure I will be really freaked out when I actually do it.

It's a kind of post-traumatic stress reaction to the shock of it all.