Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Something horrible is going to happen to me it feels like

Dear BB,  I wake up in the morning every morning ,with this fear running thru my veins... Oh please this is getting worse..

The fear now goes thru my chest and feels like a bomb is going to explode... I am so scared and in pain.

How much more or this.. What should I do please....Tapering is not helping... I feel like I will die from this.

Pounding chest, shaking all over.. The mental part is scaring me... Do not want to do this ANYMORE..

What is going to going to happen to me?  Everyone is suffering I know, no one at home to help me.. I count on you.

Thank yu,

Luv,

Mishi

Try to stay calm by telling yourself these or only sensations and irrational thoughts and they cant harm me even though it feels awful u will get past it. Just keep pushing through! Thats the part thats the hardest for me is the chest discomfort and the fast heartbeat but when that happens I lay in front of my fan and try to calm down! I hope u feel better. Sending prayers ur way for a fast healing!

Try to stay calm by telling yourself these or only sensations and irrational thoughts and they cant harm me even though it feels awful u will get past it. Just keep pushing through! Thats the part thats the hardest for me is the chest discomfort and the fast heartbeat but when that happens I lay in front of my fan and try to calm down! I hope u feel better. Sending prayers ur way for a fast healing!

Thank you theofifolilife. Hope I spelled your name right... Thank you for your support. Sorry you are feeling so bad right now.. Sending prayers for you also from far away.. Thinking of you now.

Luv,

Mishi

Mishi

Im so sorry!  Have you considered holding a little longer at this level? Pray, exercise a little to burn of some anexiety.  Please Get better.

Mishi

Im so sorry!  Have you considered holding a little longer at this level? Pray, exercise a little to burn of some anexiety.  Please Get better.

Dear David, thank you for coming back to me to talk.. How did the doctor work out .. I hope you are okay.. Please let me know

I did try and hold alittile...Had a window yesterday.. Today is my birthday... I am in such pain today.. No one at home cares about me any more... Not fair..... They cannot handle my in benzo withdrawal..What should I do.. It is not my fault now.

Now we cannot pm each other right now because of the new rules... Hoping we can still keep in touch. You are so kind to me..

How are we suppose to get thru this if we have no one to talk to at home... I am happy you are my friend.. I am hoping your treatments went well for you..Did the doctor's find out what is wrong... Let me know I care about your well being also.Praying for you right now...

Mishi

Mishi,

What a birthday! Please feel better - this will pass. Deep breaths and think of the new year to come. Blessings to get well!

sincerely,

medgonewrong

Hey mishi,

I didn't get much sleep last night, then I woke up with the same feelings as you. Talk about a double slap in the face. We know it's withdrawal, though. Even if there's feelings of extreme panic, try to step away and take a few breaths, lay down, etc. Anything that's going to calm and center yourself. For me, I only get myself worked up when I let my thoughts keep growing negative. Keep posting if the feelings come back. We're here to listen and help you  :)

Happy Birthday, mishi.  I know you are going through a tough time right now but I promise it WILL get better.

Patty  xo

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mishi, Happy Birthday to you!

Hold on Mishi, you have come so far. Your family loves you - they are probably scared they don't know how to help you. Please don't think the worse. Try to imagine what it will be like when you are recoveredand enjoying your family again! Think happy thoughts, let this be a present to yourself!

Take care,

Lida

Happy birthday Mishi Hope you feel better soon

Angel xx

Thank you sweetheart... Hope you are well... Thank you so much for the birthday.

You be happy and stay strong

Luv,

Mishi

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mishi, Happy Birthday to you!

Hold on Mishi, you have come so far. Your family loves you - they are probably scared they don't know how to help you. Please don't think the worse. Try to imagine what it will be like when you are recoveredand enjoying your family again! Think happy thoughts, let this be a present to yourself!

Take care,

Lida

Thank you lida you are so sweet How are you doing today?  Thank you so much for the birthday wishes..That means alot to me that yu are thinking of me now.

Wishing you all the best in life.

Luv,

Mishi

Happy Birthday, mishi.  I know you are going through a tough time right now but I promise it WILL get better.

Patty  xo

Thank you stonycro. How are you today?  You are to kind to wish me happy birthday.

How are you doing in your life... Are you happy I truly hope so.

Thinking of you today. and many thanks

Lu,

Mishi

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISHI!!  Deep breathing...  Luv, Patty

Luv You patty hope you are feeling good.. You are the best

Alway;s and never will forget you.

Luv,

Mishi

Hi mishi,

Thanks for asking how I am feeling.  Every month is now getting a big better.  It is nowhere near how bad I felt last year.  You know (I may have told you this before) even though I had my hubby around I still felt very, very lonely.  It is a lonely process.  I felt blessed having this site for comfort because only the ones going through this misery can truly understand.  You hang on tight, OK?

Patty  xo