Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

A CALL OUT TO ALL N.Y. BUDDIES

Hi... We have a bb who lives in Hudson Valley - N.Y.  Need to know, does anyone know of:  Aids, Caretakers (f/time) who could reside with her who has knowledge and background with benzo wds?  Also, apt/house reasonable in cost to rent.  If you know of anyone or anything please let me know.  Told her I would give a shout out to all.  Thanks all for any responses.  Best to you with :smitten: Pattylu 

Hi Pamster,  Yes and thank you, I read this prior.  I will and would be very viligant and careful in all replies. You are the best and so is this site,, just a shoutout to weed thru things.  I have been on this site for my hubby, as many of you know since July 2010.. I am not a mole. I have met and found friends and supported all as I can and have.  I am just trying to help out another bb, and who best to come to - all of you.   Thanks again, Pattilu