Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Teeth or What

My teeth on the left side of head have hurt, since i got on the ativan .It is not like I have one specific tooth that hurts, it radiates to upper teeth then sometimes to lower teeth only one that left side, I have currently stopped the ativan as of 7/17/11. anyone else bothered by this?

Hawk had it. You can read about that in her success story. I have had some painful teeth but mine was probably from jaw tension. You're not alone.

I have had all kinds of jaw and tooth pain for the last few years. The one place it's the worst is the place where I have no cavities and dentist doesn't know what it could be...so I have chalked it up to benzo w/d. But it made me feel better to get it checked out anyway. It is definitely lessening the further away from benzos I have gotten (ie, time is helping). Hope you feel better soon!

Libby