Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

prickling / itching

Hi,  I have the prickling but didn't get any symptoms in my mouth of any kind except dryness at times - especially in the beginning of all of this.  What I have now, is the rug burning on my back and round my right side of my waist.  Also, I break out in sweats where I have to go and take a shower.  And I am losing my hair.  I took vitamin D (2,000mg) and Vitamin C (1,000mg) lately and I am wondering if that started the carpet burning.  It is hard to know what causes what anymore.  My year of being of Klonopin free will August 8Th, and am looking forward to having less of these symptoms.  Helpme123, I am praying for you.  Fourteen months seems to long to suffer. Hang in there!!!!!  Kimberly  xo   

I forgot to mention, I did  have the itching that drove me crazy all over my back before it turned into rug burns.  And the rug burn feeling wasn't from scratching.  Are you under stress? I know I am, I am  wondering if that is what is starting all of these symptoms or if this is to be expected.  Kimberly