Have any of you set a reward for accomplishing your goal?

Not that succeeding won't be reward enough, but I'm dangling a little carrot for myself to give me that added incentive.  A nice big flat-screen plasma for will be my treat to myself for successfully quitting.

Anyone else doing something like this?

I did....mine was gong to Vegas....and : I did and it was great !!!!  stinks I am back on  :P  When I get all better there is this hufe rock I want to climb...Enchanted Rock.... I will do it !!  I think its great to have a prize to look forward to !! Its the freedom prize  :yippee:

Enchanted Rock is great and a ton of fun on a fall or spring day.  I wouldn't go in the heat of the summer.  Have a ton of fun!

I am going to take a nice vacation with my best friend Will. Known each other since we were 6 and 7 and had previously drifted due to relationships/school/work. No longer. I will no longer let the time pass by without visiting with all of my dear friends that are holding on to me as I dangle in this black abyss.

I am keeping it simple.  I bought four pairs of my favorite expensive socks.  First day of benzo freedom I am going to open these socks up and start wearing them.  Been sitting on them since my tapor started. 

Warmest regards,

Kelly