Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Have any of you set a reward for accomplishing your goal?

Not that succeeding won't be reward enough, but I'm dangling a little carrot for myself to give me that added incentive.  A nice big flat-screen plasma for will be my treat to myself for successfully quitting.

Anyone else doing something like this?

I did....mine was gong to Vegas....and : I did and it was great !!!!  stinks I am back on  :P  When I get all better there is this hufe rock I want to climb...Enchanted Rock.... I will do it !!  I think its great to have a prize to look forward to !! Its the freedom prize  :yippee:

Enchanted Rock is great and a ton of fun on a fall or spring day.  I wouldn't go in the heat of the summer.  Have a ton of fun!

I am going to take a nice vacation with my best friend Will. Known each other since we were 6 and 7 and had previously drifted due to relationships/school/work. No longer. I will no longer let the time pass by without visiting with all of my dear friends that are holding on to me as I dangle in this black abyss.

I am keeping it simple.  I bought four pairs of my favorite expensive socks.  First day of benzo freedom I am going to open these socks up and start wearing them.  Been sitting on them since my tapor started. 

Warmest regards,

Kelly