Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thunder is Xanax free!

[Pa...]

You did it Gail, just like I knew you would!  :yippee:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/LadyFire/1congrats.gif

Thanks Schatje, Star104, Linder and Pamster,

You have all been very helpful in getting me here.  If it wasn't for benzobuddies, I would never have made it. 

Pamster, I knew you weren't going to let me slide at all and thanks for that.  I try to keep busy and I find that most helpful as I don't have time to think about if I have a symptom/s.

Thanks again and I will continue to be here and in approximately a month, I will write my success story for others to read.  Remember anyone who is struggling to get off the benzos, this too shall pass.

Gail  "Thunder"

Thanks Sigma0123 and wellness....hope all goes smooth and I think that should be okay....

"This too shall pass".

Gail  "Thunder"

Thanks Beeper,

It feels great and hope that continues as the weeks pass.

Gail  "This too shall pass".

Thunder

Hi cantwaittobebetter,

Thanks and today is the first day I will not take any xanax....I am taking wellbrutin and will stop that in a few weeks.

Gail  "Thunder"

This too shall pass.

Congrats Thunder!  I hope things go smoothly for you and it's open windows and clear sailing from here on in!

Tamzo

Hi Tamzo,

Thanks and I am happy to be away from xanax....I have wanted to do this for a long time and couldn't have accomplished this without benzo buddies....

Gail  "Thunder"

This too shall pass.

Hi Thunder,

Just checking in to see how you feel!  I am doing well...a little anxious now as the day goes on...but I've been washing all of my windows and it is HOT outside, so that's where it is coming from. :)

Hope you are well.  Yesterday was my first day w/out any dose, and it feels great...I know there will be ups and downs, but I'll enjoy this "up moment" while it's here. :)

Hugs, Schatje

Hi Schatje,

I am doing good and it feels great to tell people I don't take xanax anymore.  It is very hot here also.  I didn't wash windows although they could use it.... :)

Today is my first day without any xanax and I didn't think I would get here....if it wasn't for benzobuddies and everyone, I wouldn't have made it. 

Gail  "Thunder"

I guess "This too shall pass" is true and I should write "This too did pass".