Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

dream when i sleep.

I believe it is a good sign. It means you are achieving stage 4 sleep, the deepest stage that is normally repressed while on the benzo. It has rebounded for you and it is an important stage in healing.

I'm under the impression dreaming is a good sign as well...a sign of healing.  I have already started getting loads of them off/on for the past month or so now....and I just finished my taper tonight.  I'm hoping it's a good sign...but have heard from others that it is.

I rarely had dreams when I was on the drug. Started taking melatonin for sleep when I was about 4 months off and maaaan.....the dreams came back full force!

I stopped taking the melatonin several weeks ago because it was making me loopy the next day but I am still having a fair amount of dreams.

I've always been told that the return of dreams is a sign of healing  :)

I'm 12 months free and dreaming like crazy every night.