Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone have success with liquid Klonopin from a compounding pharmacy?

[sa...]

I found a pharmacy that will compound the generic form of Klonopin for me.  But I'm just wondering if anyone has used the compounded generic version of Klonopin and has had success coming down off of it?  I guess I'm concerned that the dosage won't be consistent in the compounded form (and I've only used brand not generic pills).  The pharmacist told me that Valium and Ativan come in formulated liquids already and I'm wondering if I should switch to one of the those for the titration instead. I'm currently on .25 twice a day for 18 mths and it's now making me sick (I guess tolerance withdrawal) and I can't imagine handling more symptoms from withdrawal as I am not functioning and homebound because of this nasty drug and haven't even started a taper yet...ugh! The compounded form has .1 mg per 1 ml.  So I have to figure that titration out some how.