The Cylinder

[hi...]

I live in a major city.  But I have no idea about this 100ml cylinder that Colin talks about. I thought I had one.....Do I go to a drug store, Target, kitchen store?

Where can I find one of these things......Please. I am supposed to start on Thursday!

I'd try an educational supply store. I remember one close to here that had the most awesome selection of cylinders and chemistry whatnot that one could ever want. Alas, it closed a few years ago. A compounding pharmacy might have one or they might know where you could get one. I doubt Target would have something like that. A lot of folks seem to order them off the internet.

Good luck!

rufus

:)

Thanks, but thank God for google.....I found one last night and ordered it.

It should arrive in the next week, I hope.

hitman60 

:)

Thanks, but thank God for google.....I found one last night and ordered it.

It should arrive in the next week, I hope.

hitman60 

Awesome! :thumbsup: The web really can be a Godsend, right? :)

What would have I done without the web? UPS sent me the tracking number and I should have the cylinder Monday, so when it arrives, I will contact Colin and start the process. Now I am psyched to do it...Not so scared. I figure it is NOT going to be that bad, because I went from 1 mg to .50 after 2 years of taking 1 mg every night and had no symptoms, and I have been on .5 now for 4 or 5 months.

:thumbsup: