Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

The Cylinder

[hi...]

I live in a major city.  But I have no idea about this 100ml cylinder that Colin talks about. I thought I had one.....Do I go to a drug store, Target, kitchen store?

Where can I find one of these things......Please. I am supposed to start on Thursday!

I'd try an educational supply store. I remember one close to here that had the most awesome selection of cylinders and chemistry whatnot that one could ever want. Alas, it closed a few years ago. A compounding pharmacy might have one or they might know where you could get one. I doubt Target would have something like that. A lot of folks seem to order them off the internet.

Good luck!

rufus

:)

Thanks, but thank God for google.....I found one last night and ordered it.

It should arrive in the next week, I hope.

hitman60 

:)

Thanks, but thank God for google.....I found one last night and ordered it.

It should arrive in the next week, I hope.

hitman60 

Awesome! :thumbsup: The web really can be a Godsend, right? :)

What would have I done without the web? UPS sent me the tracking number and I should have the cylinder Monday, so when it arrives, I will contact Colin and start the process. Now I am psyched to do it...Not so scared. I figure it is NOT going to be that bad, because I went from 1 mg to .50 after 2 years of taking 1 mg every night and had no symptoms, and I have been on .5 now for 4 or 5 months.

:thumbsup: