Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

severe burning and hard of breathing

Dear BB, I had last night the worst burning in the middle of the night.. My breathing was so bad I could not catch my breath.

How much worse does this get... BB it hurts so much. What can I do please. No support at all where I am right now, and I am hurting and scared..

Has anyone had this experience...Did you ever feel like you needed an oxygen tank for the breathing? BB. what am I doing to myself.. My eyes have so much pressure.. This feel like you are literally dying...

I appreciate your help here for me..

Thank yu so much

Mishi

PS.  I did have another cut on my Klonopin a few days ago.. Just a small one if you need to know.

I'm having trouble breathing Mishi.  I'm sure its just part of this nitemare.  Stay strong  Linder

Thank you linder for your support.. I hope you are feeling better today.. Hoping your recovery is going well.. All the best to you in life.

Luv,

Mishi

I have had trouble breathing and pressure in my head on and off since Detox, I think these are common w/d symptoms.  Many other BBs have had these same sx's too, so don't let them scare you.  You are doing the right thing coming off the poison Mishi.

I have had trouble breathing and pressure in my head on and off since Detox, I think these are common w/d symptoms.  Many other BBs have had these same sx's too, so don't let them scare you.  You are doing the right thing coming off the poison Mishi.

Thank you perseverance.. How are you feeling now.. I hope it is better for you.. You are so sweet.... Hugs from far away.. The poisen since last night hurts alot.... Gosh hoping you see light now in your life.... Hoping yu have no pain.. just joy.

Thinking of you now stay well..

luv,

Mishi

I did my 1st .25 taper this week and I have the worst hot flashes, chest tightness, hard to take a deep breath, extreme anxiety and depression and I went to Walgreens today and my heart was racing and my arms went numb I thought I was dying. Why did I ever take this crap!!! I cant even get out the bed and I have a 2 y.o son that needs me to have energy!  :'(

I did my 1st .25 taper this week and I have the worst hot flashes, chest tightness, hard to take a deep breath, extreme anxiety and depression and I went to Walgreens today and my heart was racing and my arms went numb I thought I was dying. Why did I ever take this crap!!! I cant even get out the bed and I have a 2 y.o son that needs me to have energy!  :'(

Sor sorry for you pain.. I am so sorry.. I hope you feel better soon..The pain is really hard. I thought I was dying last night and all day... I hope your energy gets back soon.. Let me know how you are doing late... Thinking of you now and wishing you prayer's..

Luv,

Mishi

Good luck with your baby. Please Please get well.

Mishi,

I went to the ENT doctor today, walked in and immediately started in an anxiety attack, left there my husb. and I went to meet his friend for dinner and sitting there got into a sever hotflash, and anxiety attack, my shoulders jerked up and started burning me up, then the muscle pain went into my lower arms. I had to leave the resturant and we had to get home. Hang in there, I am praying for everyone on this site, the pain gets overbearing and debilitating, just start praying if you can. God Bless

Belle

Mishi,

I am sorry you are having a tough time.  I seem to have a issue with my breathing in the mornings a lot.  I smoke though and I know that doesn't help.  I have anxiety worse lately in the morning but I seem to feel it later in the day also.  It feels like my chest and stomach are burning.  You have come a long way on your taper.  Just know that even though you are suffering, we are healing as we go along.

Hang in there girlie!!!  I have faith in you.

Renee

A burning in what feels like all me berve endings in my hadns, feet, arms and legs. I did have trouble breathing once and looked it up and saw that other's had the same problem too. I'm still crossing over and in tolerance w/d. I haven't even cut yet. I would say this is definitely normal. I hope it goes away for us both soon!

Mishi,

bless your heart!  you have had a time with this mess.  I too have had breathing issues.  Weird sensations when I breath, almost Like Im not getting enough oxygen or something.  It still comes and goes for me. This heat really brings on that sensation pretty bad.  Hang in there Doll!!!

Love ya

Mark