Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

For those off 10 months or longer...

I will be 10 months off on thursday the 21st of July...I was doing really good just 1-2 weeks ago but I have been hit w/a terrible wave of not sleeping now for 5 days and this is while I am on Trazodone..I am taking 62.5mgs of Trazodone and have been on it for about 3 weeks and it was working great..however 5 nights ago it all stopped..I do not think I have build up a tolerance already...I am wondering, is it normal to have a setback around this time?  All the nervousness is back w/a vengeance too and that terrible horrible feeling of not being able to get a nice full cleansing breath...

Hi Sunny,

I'm sorry you're not feeling well, but restricting a thread to only those who are off the drug for 10 months or longer will shortchange you and the responses you'll get.  Since we all heal at different rates, you might miss out on comments from people who have your exact symptoms, but don't feel free to post to you because of your thread title. 

I feel you'd get more responses if you changed the title to allow everyone to post to you.  Just hit modify, then change the title, then hit save.  ;)

Pam

The whole point of why I'm am asking this questions is because I already know what the last 10 months has been like...I'm wondering if those ahead of me remember setbacks at 10 months off and their experiences.  Having someone tell me who is 3 months off that they are experiencing the exact same thing is of no help to me or encouragement..I already know they are suffering...been there/done that kind of thing.

I'm specifically seeking experiences of those w/me or ahead of me in this withdrawal nightmare...I'm just worried I'm not where I should be at this point. In my first post I asked "Is it normal to have a set back at this time?" (10 months off )...how could someone 3,6, 7 months off answer this for me?

I had a very bad wave from 7 - 11 months off, then lessened sx and many windows until another bad wave hit around 12.5 months off. Now 15 months off, still in the bad wave.  :(

Hi Sunny,

My point in asking you to open your thread to more than those 10 months or more is because it can be divisive to the forum if only a few are encouraged to post to a particular thread.  We don't wish to see the forum divided into segments of people who only feel comfortable posting in certain threads.  In the past, we've explained our position, and locked the thread, but in this case, I made a suggestion to you to re-title your thread.  I'm sorry I didn't make my intentions clear.  I certainly understand the members you wish to hear from, so perhaps re-titling this thread asking if it's common to see setbacks at 10 months would encourage the responses you wish to see.

Pam

[e0...]