Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Breathing problems

Hi

I know there is a lot about breathing issues but I would like to post my experience. I have anxiety and panic attacks for long time but never experience this difficulties with breathing. It started to happen when I get to very small dose of clonazepam, one month ago, usually when I am outside and having panic attack and very rare when I am at home. This morning is horrid. It is like someone is squeezing my throat and have some lump in it. I know that maybe some part of this symptom is from my mind cause I took my last dose of clonazepam yesterday. I am really trying not to panic  cause then is worse and to accept it as a w/d, but is really hard to catch breath. Have slight chest pain and head pressure.

Marry

Marry, I'm having breathing problems to.  Had the lump in my throat on Saturday.  My stomach has been spasming also.  I think its bothering me because I have a little hyperventilating going on to.  I sure don't like this wd symptom.  Trying to forget it and doing some breathing.  Linder xo

[ab...]

I, too have this.

It feels like I can't get enough air, but I check my O2 with an Oximeter and it says 99, sometimes 98, 97, but that's good, so that tells me it's withdrawal.

You can buy an Oximeter from Amazon.. handy to have in withdrawal ;) Saves a trip to the ER.

Thanks Linder and Sigma. I am trying not to get upset and accept that as a w/d symptom. This morning my anxiety was so high cause of that breathing problems and I decided to find distraction in ironing, not funny on heat  :) , but helped me. I am just worried when going out then hard control breathing and lead to panic attack. Anyway thanks for replies. Hope you are doing good today. Take care