Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

So weird....but then again all of this is just weird !!

Ok...I am just sitting at 6mg since my reinstate...  So some days I feel I need my valium....at a certain time...say... 1;00....  I feel all weird in my head and my eye goes bad blurry...cant think etc,    Then there are days like 2day...  Its allready 6 pm and I am just now feeling those sx come on... been fine all day.  I havent taken any valium as of yet...  fixing to take some.....  Then yesterday I tried to just take more at once like Dr says...cause I always take little smidgens here and there...  usually in 1/2 mg doses...  so I took 1mg....and uhhhhhhh  :idiot:    I dont get it.....there is NO consistency to this....    :pokey:    So....  any one else have this ??  ::)    Or do u just dose at same time ??  When I did my last taper I got at 5mg and dosed at pm only.... just b/c a mod said I should......  8) 

I have taken my dose always in the evening (8pm)...I only split it to crossover to Diazepam, but once fully on it, I switched it all back to the late evening. 

All the best,

Schatje

Hi Meljo, when I was on benzos and tapering I dosed multiple times a day. I did do a consistent amount so I did not confuse my body with going up and down in dosages. As I got lower in dosage I started dropping doses until I just dosed at night and then gradually reduced that dose before jumping off. Honestly I never felt well on benzos. Do you think you may have tolerance w/d symptoms? I really didn't start feeling better until I was many months off of benzos. Hang in there and hope you feel better soon.

Thanks....  I am not sure whats happening.....  Maybe b/c i walked....  it was helping me fel better..  :thumbsup:

Hi Meljo,

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :(

My own personal experience with Valium is that it seemed to work best if I took it once a day, usually around 5 or 6 pm.

For some reason, dividing up the dose once I was down to 8 mgs seemed to make me feel worse.  That's only my experience, though.

I hope you can find what works best for you and that you start to feel better soon. :)

The only reason i was day dosing was b/c of all the sx...  the bad head issues and rt eye blurriness....and so I could drive better if need be...  I honestly never had sleep issues..  only when I got down to real low doses....and just short term... 

Also it would help if I wanted to work out.....  otherwise my heart would pound so easy and I get all tired bad sooo easily...  scary actually

[93...]

I just changed my doses in valium..

As I gather as long as you get the same dosage around the same time, you're fine..

It's half-life is so long, some take it all in one dose.