Could someone send me a link?

[09...]

[09...]

Can always count on you.  :)

Also, there was another one that was posted by Gianna.  I think that  was her name.  It wasn't the AM, but it was good reading that I want to send to someone too. 

sorry to bother.  Where is that one>?  do you know?

thanks,

Mamie

[09...]

I have absolutely no idea... OH BOY.. 

You know, I'm getting into a relationship.  It just kind of happened.  He knows I am coming off a benzo.  He knows about receptors and such. very well actually.  he is a naturopath.  BUT, (and I really like him) even though he knows, he doesn't know because noone really knows but us.  so I'm kinda afraid because I have a long way to go.  And my behaviour is going to be changing I'm sure.  I hate this.  because he really likes me too. 

He even took the time out to see what was being said about benzo's.  googled, but I wanted to send him the whole thing at once.  He mentioned that Ashton was a pretty smart lady.  And there are already feelings there on both our parts.  I'm confused about doing this.  I wonder if I should start a new thread about this?  I'm wanting advice obviously.  :)  then I have to type this over and I'm shaky today.  But I will. What do you think?

I have known him for quite a while btw..

Mamie

[09...]

I know it is.  :yippee:

But it's not going to be in about two months?  He'll be like where is the woman I knew 8 months ago?  GEEZE.....

but that made me feel good.  lol.. 

thanks honey.