Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Could someone send me a link?

[f6...]

[f6...]

Can always count on you.  :)

Also, there was another one that was posted by Gianna.  I think that  was her name.  It wasn't the AM, but it was good reading that I want to send to someone too. 

sorry to bother.  Where is that one>?  do you know?

thanks,

Mamie

[f6...]

I have absolutely no idea... OH BOY.. 

You know, I'm getting into a relationship.  It just kind of happened.  He knows I am coming off a benzo.  He knows about receptors and such. very well actually.  he is a naturopath.  BUT, (and I really like him) even though he knows, he doesn't know because noone really knows but us.  so I'm kinda afraid because I have a long way to go.  And my behaviour is going to be changing I'm sure.  I hate this.  because he really likes me too. 

He even took the time out to see what was being said about benzo's.  googled, but I wanted to send him the whole thing at once.  He mentioned that Ashton was a pretty smart lady.  And there are already feelings there on both our parts.  I'm confused about doing this.  I wonder if I should start a new thread about this?  I'm wanting advice obviously.  :)  then I have to type this over and I'm shaky today.  But I will. What do you think?

I have known him for quite a while btw..

Mamie

[f6...]

I know it is.  :yippee:

But it's not going to be in about two months?  He'll be like where is the woman I knew 8 months ago?  GEEZE.....

but that made me feel good.  lol.. 

thanks honey.