interdose withdrawals.... need thoughts on subject

im currently tapering off lorazepam. i divide my daily dose up into 4 doses. i still get interdose withdrawls. has anybody gone to a 5 time a day dosing to help this? im afraid if i go to 5 times a day there wont be enough drug in my system at any given time to help me out if i need it. i seemed to do better with higher doses but ess frequent. but i honestly some days have a hard time waiting until my next dose. yesterday only 2 hours after my dose i was craving more. but i had to wait 4 hours still... some days are better than others. any suggestions? i kinda need help so i can keep tapering.

When I started tapering, I was dosing 5x/day and still had interdose withdrawals.  Or maybe it felt that way because I was already in tolerance withdrawal.  I don't think there'd be any harm in you trying 5x/day but there's certainly no guarantee it will help.  Sorry about that.  :(

going to 5 doses spread equaly apart starts to seriously cut into a normal 8hr sleep pattern.  Im on 4X/dy 6hrs apart and stlill get interdose crashing/shakes.  I have tried spliting my 6hr dose in half and did get 2:40 to 3hrs coverage. Best to experiment and see fwhat works for yourself.  Food in stomach before dose does produce more even (longer) absorbtion time. small well timed doses of phenobarbial (which I take) cancels the the shakes but has its own tradeoffs.  (Im dealing with epilepsy so shakes are to be avoided)