Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thankful

[...]

As we begin a new day on beautiful planet Earth, what are you thankful for?

I am thankful that I live in a country where I can freely and openly express myself.

I am also thankful for the person who invented a/c, going to be in the 100,s all week ???

oh I know!!  man back in the day no AC or indoor plumbing!!  could you imagine?!?!?!?!  that had to of been ROUGH!

I'm thankful for electricity and everything that goes with it: air conditioning, cooking, etc.http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/Food%20Smileys/chef-2.gif

Since we frequently lose power everytime a drop of rain falls from the sky, I have learned to really be thankful when the power is on.

I'm also thankful for the many kind people I have met here at Benzo Buddies. Knowing that there were people who could completely relate to what I was experiencing in the worst of my withdrawals, helped me to make it through.

Oh, and I'm thankful that I can get at least 5 hours of sleep per night, now.  Hoping it will increase as time goes on.http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m575/maxmoo/Funny%20Pics/Decor%20Smileys/bigbed.gif