Tapering Klonopin Spreadsheet Help!

[Bu...]

I am on 3mg daily Klonopin. Want to start my taper by cutting or titrating. I have to use 2mg white pills due to dye allergy so its hard to get an accurate cut.

I am also confused by info given by professionals. I am told that K is a drug that builds up in the body over 3 days. I tried cutting everyday like told by physician but it was too much over 3 days I ended up with too high a %. I was cutting 0.5 everyday....sent me into panic attacks.

I want to do 10% and make a 14 day drop spreadsheet calendar like I did with Gabapentin which I cut first then titrated when pill began crumbling.

Since these pills are so small I may have to start with titrating which is not a problem for me. It seemed more accurate on dosage with the Gabapentin and it worked.

But Gabapentin left my system each day so I did not have the 3 day build up problem.

I am having problems and would appreciate anyones experience with 2mg pills, cutting, titrating 10% every 14 days........so I can make my spreadsheet.

First I am moving my 1mg (I cut my 2mg pills in half) 3xday to 1 mg noon, 2 mg night. This will cut out my fatigue in the morning and see if my body cares about the change. I can't take all 3mg at night I get a headache and am allergic to all other meds to stop side effects.

I know this is workable with my limits but would appreciate constructive input and math!

ButterflyEffect

Maybe someone else will have different information, but I don't know any way to get exactly 10% cuts by dry cutting.  If titration isn't a problem for you, maybe that's the way to go.  If you want to request help with a titration schedule, you can start a topic/thread on the Titration tapers board.  There's a thread at the top of that board that lists what information is needed to create such a schedule.

Can you get smaller pills? I'm dry cutting right now. I weigh the pills with a jewelers scale. It measures .001. I got the scale on amazon. I do have a spreadsheet I got on another website. It can be done.

Love Amazon...will go there for scale.

No I have to use 2mg because they are the only pills w/o dye...allergy to dyes. Makes it a challenge...had same problem with Neurotin...had to cut and titrate 600 mg tablets. YIKES.

Thanks!

ButterflyEffect