Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Has any one had these symptoms as i am worried

the backs of my legs are so sore it is not funny and my feet are numb and they go from hot to cold really weired like they are sweating.

Also i turned on my side last night and got hit by a most intense dizziness almost like a pressure in my head and very quick spin,, I opened my eyes and the wall was going all over the place, i then lay on my back and it was better but the roof sorta went from right to middle  right to middle if that makes sense...Also just feeling crap inside,, you know that off feeling you can get and feeling really down and lonely as in hopeless... I don't get it

It's all totally normal. I know it is so weird, so bizarre, but it truly is just withdrawal. I was so dizzy at times I could barely walk to the bathroom. I saw sh*t moving that wasn't, I had numbness and tingling and cold sensations in my hands and feet. I thought I was going to faint or something many times. I hope you stabilize soon. I can't tell you when that will happen but I can tell you that everything you describe is all totally normal w/d sx.